Sub zero
enquanto tivermos 1% de chance nós teremos 99% de fé
May only be updated in 14 minutes
Last updated 1 second ago
14206
Trophies
0
Required Trophies
0
Donations/week
36
Clan War Trophies
Members
Rank
Name
Level
League
Trophies
Donations
Role
Last Seen
#1
32
5591
0
Member
13h
Last Seen
#2
32
5112
0
Member
14h
Last Seen
#3
32
4608
0
Member
19h
Last Seen
#4
28
3613
0
Member
3w
Last Seen
#5
23
3000
0
Member
2mos
Last Seen
#6
15
1841
0
Member
2mos
Last Seen
#7
17
1692
0
Member
2mos
Last Seen
#8
18
1663
0
Member
2mos
Last Seen
#9
4
546
0
Member
1mo
Last Seen
#10
6
469
0
Member
1yr
Last Seen
#11
4
316
0
Member
2mos
Last Seen
#12
2
165
0
Member
1yr
Last Seen
#13
2
87
0
Member
2w
Last Seen
Clan War Trophies